Over 100,000 tons of quality heavy steel plates in stock
AncoferWaldram Steelplates B.V. (AWS) is a stockholding wholesaler and steel service center, specializing in the supply of hot-rolled heavy carbon steel (quarto) plates, and profiled parts for more than 40 years now. Over the years, AWS has developed into a business that sets the standard for its industry.
With its 100 man workforce, the services AWS provides for all kinds of custom products together with the expert advice is what makes them a valued partner for customers in offshore fabrication and marine industry, steel and crane construction, pressure vessel equipment industry, heavy machinery, yellow goods.
Plates from stock or profiled parts
The choice is yours! It is the combination of comprehensive stocks of over 100,000 tons of heavy carbon steel plates plus the sophisticated profiling plant that gives AWS a decisive lead in experience, product range and customer service.
AWS stocks an extensive range of 3.2 Lloyd’s Register / DNV-GL certified plates:
- Shipbuilding grades Grade A LRS, DH36 LRS, EH36 LRS, NVD36, NVE36, NVE36 / EH36 (+Z35), NVE36TM, NVF36TM
- Construction plates in S235JR / S355J2+N / S355K2+N acc. EN 10025-2
- Fine grained construction plates S355NL acc. to EN 10025-3
- Offshore grades S355G10+M / S460G2+M / S420G2+M acc. EN 10225, S460NL (Z35-US) acc. EN 10025-3
- High strength fine grained plates – Dillimax 690-1100 (+Z35)
- Wear-resistant plates – Dillidur 400/450/500
- Dicrest®5 (HIC resistant) acc. ASME SA 516 Gr. 60/65/70N
- Pressure vessel grades P265GH / P295GH / P355GH acc. EN 10028-2
- P355NH / NL2, P460NH / NL2 acc. EN 10028-3
Certification and full material traceability
Since 1991, AWS has operated an ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certificated in accordance with Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
Company of Dillinger
AWS is a company of the Dillinger Group in Dillingen, Germany, Europe’s leading producer of heavy steel plates with an annual rolling capacity of 2.0 million tons.
Please visit our website for more detailed information: www.ancoferwaldram.com.