Through high-performance SHIPLINK® solutions
As a worldwide leader in the cable industry, Nexans is a marine cable leader and innovator, currently supplying more than 20% of the international shipbuilding cable market.
With a vast product range, extensive production and research facilities, Nexans is continuing to innovate and develop new products and services for shipbuilding: making cables easier to install and more flexible, ensuring that they are operationally and environmentally safe, improving fire performance and survivability, and developing new customer services in design, custom cutting, labeling, pre-assembly, and just-in-time deliveries worldwide.
SHIPLINK® offers quality and performance
- Complete family of shipbuilding and offshore marine cables from one manufacturer
- Reliable performance in terms of heat, cold, humidity, oil, vibration, salt corrosion, etc.
- Advanced INFIT® technology for high survivability of fire resistant cables
- Advanced fiber and copper LANs for next generation maritime telecommunications
- LV/MV power cables for all shipyard and shipboard energy needs
- Reduced weight and volume through advanced material and cable designs
- Global presence and fast delivery wherever you are located in the world
Commercial, offshore and naval compliancy
- International IEC 60092 series for Cruise with advanced fire performance
- NEK 606 (2009), BS 6883 and IEEE 45/1580 & UL 1309/1072 Type P for tough offshore applications
- JIS specification for bulk carriers, tankers or container ships
- HIS high-quality IEC-based simplified standard
- German VG 95218 and Mil-Dtl-224543 and Mil-Dtl-21640 for navy vessels
- Approved by ABS, BV, CCS, DNV, GL, LR, RINA or US Coast Guard
- ISO 9001 quality standards, and Qualified Products List (QPL)
- IEC advanced fire and water spray performance