Orolia BV – Netwave is the Leading Manufacturer of Voyage Data Recorders (VDR). Certified with the new MSC333(90) regulations for Retrofit and New Building Vessels. We can provide the following benefits:
- More than just a Data Recorder, can be used for Management analysis and Decisions.
- Remote Monitoring of VDR installation and Data Integrity / Remote Maintenance
- Camera Recording & Monitoring
- Largest Worldwide Service Network, allowing Lower Travel Costs when Service APT or Installation is Required.
- Ease of Installation
Besides (S)VDRs: Orolia BV – Netwave introduced the Seawise concept, enabling data of the recordings of the VDR to be used to send via onboard Gateway via VSAT/FFB/4G network to the office for:
- Performance Analyses of vessel\’s data in combination with Vessels design specification
- Fleet Benchmarking
- Analyses of long term data in order to provide Master of information to optimize sailing performance.
- Low cost of installation of gateway in comparison to Vessel Performance Monitoring Systems
In 2011 Orolia BV – Netwave acquired Rutter\’s VDR division, making Netwave a Top Player in the VDR Market with over 5.500 installations. All Manufactured in Europe, Assuring Top Quality.