Digital Ship is delighted to be collaborating with Netherlands Maritime Technology (NMT) again this year as Supporting Partner for the upcoming Maritime CIO Forum Rotterdam taking place at Hilton Rotterdam on 26th September 2017.
Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. But achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company’s digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Digital Ship’s 4th Annual Maritime CIO Forum Rotterdam will investigate how we can harness all these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference.
This year, owing to the strategic location of Rotterdam, there will be an additional emphasis placed on the digital supply chain and logistics market and integration with maritime transportation.
Speakers confirmed to date include:
- Inge André Sandvik, Chief Digital Officer, Wilh.Wilhelmsen Holding
- Alexander Duisberg, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Herbert Soames, Chief Commercial Officer – Europe and Americas, Misuga Kaiun Holland
- Peter Sand, Chief Shipping Analyst, BIMCO
- Nick Lambert, Maritime Domain Expert, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Mare Straetmans, Managing Director, PortXL
- Sue Terpilowski, Managing Director, Image Line; President, WISTA UK and Chair, CILT Ports, Maritime & Waterways
- Aljosja Beije, Co-Owner and Managing Consultant, BeScope
- Dion Kotteman, C-Level IT and Strategy Advice, Kotteman
Read more on www.rotterdam.thedigitalship.com
Members of Netherlands Maritime Technology can benefit from a 30% discount* when they mention ‘NMT’ in their registration for this event. Ship-owners and operators attend the conference free of charge.
* Discount only applies to delegate fee, and not to sponsorship or exhibition rates.
About Digital Ship
For 17 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world’s maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.