On Tuesday 2 June, the Malaysian Dutch Business Council and the Dutch embassy in Malaysia are organizing a webinar on the developments and opportunities in the Malaysian oil & gas and energy market from 10 am to 11.15 am.
The English-language webinar is organized exclusively for Dutch maritime companies. There are several speakers, including the ambassador, and various topics are on the program:
- Malaysian Oil & Gas Industry: Current Situation and Outlook
- Crowd Sourcing of Technology Through PETRONAS Innovation Gateway
- Green transition in Malaysian O&G and energy sector
- New Investment Prospects: Discovered Resource Opportunities and Late Life Assets
- Investment incentives for foreign companies in the O&G and Maritime sectors
Click here for more information and to register.