Corrosion was founded in 1993 in Moerkapelle, the Netherlands. In this small village, the company has grown into what it is today: a strong brand and a home for 65 employees. Over the years, we have expanded and established subsidiaries in Germany, France, China, Vietnam and agencies in more than 30 countries.
Compassion is a keyword for our company. This term is used to describe a very positive emotion; it has to do with being thoughtful and decent. People who are compassionate are kind, caring and are willing to help others. Being compassionate is being able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes. This is exactly what our company stands for! In practice, it means that:
- We focus on the needs of our customers in a very friendly and flexible way.
- We sprint in when a problem arises and do everything possible to resolve it quickly.
- We are very creative and often rely on our common sense.
- We respect our customers and take them very seriously.
- We invest time and energy in our relationships.
- We try to pamper our customers and simultaneously maintain our self-respect.
- Perfect service is one of our highest priorities.
- We are very accessible and open-minded.
- We are always there when you need us.
- Our customer is always king.
- We are characterized by integrity and sincerity.
We are always there. Always where you are, always durably protecting your cooling system against biofouling & totally guarding your submerged steel against corrosion.