Damen Schelde Marine Services (DSMS) is an independent operating company within the Royal Schelde Group which, in turn, is part of the Damen Shipyard Group. Damen Schelde Marine Services’ main area of operation is in the manufacture and supply of diesel engine parts, primarily for the merchant marine market. Having been a licensee of New Sulzer Diesel for over 70 years, DSMS has a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which enables us to provide the ‘add on‘ support from our office in Vlissingen, Singapore and Shanghai.
Range of spare parts and services;
A wide variety of spares are directly available from stock, covering the following engine types:
- Sulzer RT-Flex, RTA, RL, RND (M), S20, and AL
- B&W 50 and 60 MC, L23/30(H), L16/24, L21/31, L28/32(H), T23
- Daihatsu DC, DK, DS, DL, PS
- Yanmar N21, N18, S185, M200, T220
- Wabco Westinghouse bridge control, pneumatics (Rexroth Sales Partner)
- Full reconditioning program for all engine types
The one stop shop philosophy;
Damen Schelde Marine Services’ long term marketing strategy is based on an interactive sophisticated software program (an ERP system in combination with the latest portal technology). This enables both customers and suppliers to work online 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Based on consignment stock DSMS will create a ’One Stop Shop’ for the shipping industry.