Royal Roos B.V. offers marine engineering, salvage consultancy and preparation and supervision of demanding repair and modification projects for dredging, offshore and the marine industry in general. Our focus lies on providing sustainable maritime solutions.
Royal Roos has been established in 2009 in Rotterdam. We now have an office, workshop and quay side in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and an office in Ferrol, Spain.
We work worldwide with an international team of Naval Architects and Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers. Our team has native speakers in various languages amongst Dutch, Spanish and Standard Chinese and all our people have a fluent understanding of the English language.
We always like to help our clients, however demanding the job might be.
Royal Roos services:
- Marine engineering
- Salvage engineering & consultancy
- LTE, Conversion, Class renewal
- Project support for docking
- SketchExpress, outsourcing of 2D and 3D technical drawing works
In addition, we offer an extended service range via our sister companies, Royal3D, UniBallast and Marine Performance Systems:
- 3D printing solutions for the maritime industry
- Solutions for ballast water treatment and emission reduction
- Efficiency improvement for vessels via 2nd generation fluidic air lubrication
Our engineers use the following software:
- SolidWorks Premium
- Octopus Office
- FEMAP (FEM Package)
- Pipeflow software
- Rhino (Bongo, Flamingo and Penguin)
- Shipbuilder software