Verebus Engineering is an engineering and consulting firm and has its roots in electrical engineering, technical documentation and asset information management for the Navy and Marine & Offshore markets. Verebus offers consultancy and solutions in all stages of the engineering life cycle, from the project to the exploitation phase. Our strength is our integrated approach towards engineering and technical information to achieve the lowest possible Life Cycle Cost of Technical Information.
Our services in the Navy and Marine & Offshore markets cover a.o.:
• Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Structural)
• Optimisation of engineering processes
• Consultancy regarding engineering tooling
• Structuring and performing of drawing-related document control
• As-Built Services
• ILS/Integrated Logistic Support:
– Material management such as specification, selection and codification
– Technical manuals/product information
– Training documentation and computer-based training
– (Interactive) technical documentation, including help functions and e-books
– Procedures, instructions and descriptions
– Training or maintenance worksheets
– Exploded view drawings and illustrations for use in catalogues or spare parts manuals
Verebus Engineering BV has about 150 employees and is part of the TÜV NORD Group, one of the largest technical service providers in Germany.