With more than 10 years of experience in Vapour Processing Systems for the petrochemical industry and Fuel Treatment Systems for the shipping and power industry.
Heavy fuel oil is not homogenous. Its average droplet size is 70 micron and more. It contains numerous much larger clusters of asphaltenes and other long chain hydro-carbons.
Exposing fuel and oil to heat and pressure will unavoidably increase the size and mass of the fuel droplet and negatively impact the combustion process.
Using fluid shearing technology, IPCO Power Fuel Improvement Devices reduce fuel droplet size from approximately 70 micron to smaller then 3 micron.
Product range Fuel Improvement:
- FID Reducer (sludge reduction)
- FID Improver (combustion improvement)
- FID Injector (lower emissions)
- FID Recycler (Re-use your sludge for boiler or keep you tank conditioned)
- FID Blender (for a good fuel mixture)